GN Systems has further invested into new high-tech machinery with the addition of a NeoDen K1830 Pick and Place SMT placement machine and a Neoden IN12C Reflow Oven.
The increase in precision automation will complement the well-established production lines already in place.
Company Director Carl Griffiths says, “after seeing steady growth in 2022 it was essential to keep investing in our production capabilities to continue meeting the increased demand from our customer base in a very competitive environment.”
The delivery, installation and training was carefully coordinated in March to minimise any disruption to production. The team are now already taking advantage of the new efficiencies, allowing the accurate placement of 16,000 more components per hour.
A big thank you to the team who continue to work tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure a speedy and flexible production turnaround. We look forward to serving our repeat customers but if you have a project you would like to discuss please get in touch.
Our New Capabilities:
- Component camera to ensure accuracy of component placement
- Fiducial correction to ensure that the exact placement position on the PCB is achieved every time
- Electrical and/or Pneumatic feeders to provide consistent presentation of the component to the nozzle
- 8 nozzle placement head to provide placement rates of up to 16,000 components per hour
- Conveyor to automate the handling of the PCB for inspection